Sweeten the Sound with DART
Restore & save your music collection to CD!.
There is a quick, easy, and cost effective way to save the music you have
collected and play it at work, in your car, or at home on your CD player. Just
use DART PRO 32 to record sound files from analog or digital sources, clean-up
the audio, organize the tunes into playlists, and write a standard Redbook audio
CD that can be played in any CD player. It is just that easy!
Restoration functions remove clicks, pops, scratches, hiss.
audio from multiple sources Analog & digital.
Audio editing tools
mix, split, unite, compare, reverse, plus others.
Signal processing functions
fade, filters, equalizer, gain, resample, mute and others.
see the audio and see the distortions.
Playlist manager Easy to use
graphical user interface.
Help, help, help online help, manuals plus
tutorial (on cd versions only).
Convert your files to quality Audio
CDs at the click of a button.
Burn a CD that can be played in any CD
Pro 32 Software click here for latest sales
click here and view our new expanded on-line
store with many more new items!
your Patsy declined?
Restore & save your music collection to CD!
is a quick, easy, and cost effective way to save the music you have collected
and play it at work, in your car, or at home on your CD player. Just use DART
PRO 32 to record sound files from analog or digital sources, clean-up the audio,
organize the tunes into playlists, and write a standard Redbook audio CD that
can be played in any CD player. It is just that easy!
- The best audio restoration software:Audio
restoration functions Remove clicks, pops, scratches, hiss!
audio from multiple sources- Analog & digital:
- DeClick for
removing impulsive disturbances and low intensity
for wide-band noise removal using a standard noise print.
- DeNoise for removal
of wide-band noise.
- ReTouch for filling small and large gaps and dropouts.
- NoisePrint for removing background sounds.
- Duplicate for large dropout
- Preview for quick testing using representative fragments of an
- FilterBuilder for easily reusing combinations of functions.
editing functions Tools, tools, tools:
- 78,45 or 33 RPM
- Cassette or reel-to-reel tapes; radio too.
- Lifts CD tracks, DAT
tape, wave files, or raw files.
processing functions More powerful tools:
- Mix, Split, Unite, Compare,
Reverse, Trim length, plus others.
See the audio and see the distortions:
- Fade, Filters, Equalizer,
Gain, Resample, Mute, Scale
- Forward Reverse processing, Find, and more.
CD-Recorder 4.1 Basic:
- 2D and 3D spectral analysis,
parametrics, wave-forms, outliers,
help, help- On-line help and manual plus:
- Supports numerous CD-ROM, CD-R and CD-RW devices.
- List controls lift tracks, add, delete, rename, move, play, pause,
- CD controls set gap times PQ controls), CD-R device selection, write
- Automatic CD formatting, one button to write entire playlist
to standard Redbook CD.
- and much more.
- Start me up with the DART
minute multimedia restoration tutorial on-line, anytime.
up your Muddy Waters!
Applications - The most complete audio restoration
and recording system:Audio Engineers
for professional re-mastering of music.
collectors for at home music restoring, preservation, and listening.
of historical voice recordings, or lecture tape clarification
School music labs
for teaching digital audio.
- for music recovery and playlist construction and recording.
your Floyd in the pink!
Here is how it works. Connect your stereo or
turntable to the sound card line-in using a standard RCA audio patch cable. Play
the music into the PC and the sound card will capture the audio and write it to
hard disk using wave file format. Start-up DART PRO 32 and with a few button clicks
clean up the audio and organize the tunes into playlists. Then have DART PRO 32
record the playlist on CD using standard Redbook audio format and with just the
click of one button. It works with all types of music media and various types
of CD-R or CD-RW devices.
System Requirements: Windows
- CPU:486DX2(or better)
- System Software: Microsoft
Windows '95® or NT
- Memory: 16 MB RAM & 1.2 GB Disk
Card: 16 Bit Windows compatible (for analog recording & MIDI rendering).
or CD-RW drive (for writing music CDs).